WORKPLACE GIVING PROGRAMS
Your company may have a matching gift program that could multiply your gift to The 100 Club.
Each month The 100 Club receives gifts from generous employees donating through workplace giving programs.
Many companies set aside funds to support non-profit charities. Your company may have a matching gift program that could match your gift to The 100 Club dollar per dollar. You may even be able to participate if you are a retiree. Read on to find out how to increase your support without taking more money out of your pocketbook.
Workplace campaigns, sometimes called workplace employee charitable fund drives, are charitable solicitation programs conducted at places of employment. Most gifts are made in the form of pledges via automatic payroll deduction, where contributions are deducted from an employee’s paycheck over the course of the next year or in some cases one-time contributions.
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) - Each year federal employees (and retirees) have the opportunity to designate a portion of their earnings to support charities. If you receive a paycheck from the federal government you can choose to support The 100 Club (#64336) through the CFC.
- State and Local Campaigns - Many state and local governments provide workplace-giving programs that allow employees to give to charities through payroll deductions. You may be able to support The 100 Club through your employer. If you receive a paycheck from the state government you can choose to support The 100 Club (#334030) through the state campaign.
- Corporate Giving Campaigns - Many companies participate in workplace giving through United Way campaigns. These giving campaigns enable their employees to make a difference in local and national charities. Your company’s giving campaign may provide you the opportunity to give to The 100 Club.
As a 501(c)(3) organization, The 100 Club is eligible for many matching gift programs. Follow these simple steps to participate:
- Check with your Human Resources department to see if your company has a matching gift program.
- Click here to provide your company with a copy of our tax ID number and IRS determination letter.
- Fill out a matching gift application and send it with your donation to:
The 100 Club
5555 San Felipe St Ste 1750
Houston TX 77056-2733
For further information or questions, please give us a call at 713-952-0100.
Go back to the "Join The 100 Club page."